The Taylor Lautner Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Taylor Lautner Fan

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

The Nessie Diary

AuteurMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 0:17

The Nessie Diary …

The Diary Oh Half A Human, Half Vampire

My Diary

Dear Diary,

My aunt Alice have giving me this diary … To be able expressed as I wish … I go to be able to told who takes place in Froks with my sweet family, but also with the boys …

I shall tell you as soon as I could , because now that I can go at the secondary school, I have a tremendous number of duty and, I’m never alone …

Aunt Rosalie is always with me , finally … Only when Jacob is not there ! Dad and mom sound always with me also … Except evening, uncle Emmett my explain that they made !!! And I would never have the asked shining !!! Uncle Jasper, my explain that felt my father and my mother the one towards other one. I must say, that I prefer the explanation of Jasper !!!

I love tremendously my life, my family and everything who encircles me … But I got to told her later, I have not begun my duties yet !!!

Vampiric kisses dear diary,

Thank you for being there for me

<3

Nessie

Dernière édition par Mary-Eve le Jeu 24 Nov - 6:16, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://taylorlautnerforum.forumactif.com
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 0:18

June 28th 2009

Dear Diary,

I would never have believed, to enjoy so much to write you … Auntie Alice, in had a very good idea by giving it to me … At least, I can confide without being afraid that who counts judges me, because, I know that you will not judge … You are not alive enough for her in actual fact !!! And I must confess, that her fact my affair … Because, there is so much thing that I must say to you … And I would be unable to speak about it to dad or mom … And even less to auntie Alice … In who, in dress rehearsal I say everything absolutely … By instant, valleys better have some secrets on some things …

Rosalie, never laves me quiet, she does not want too much Jacob approach me and I must confess, that I begin thinking her really but really flat … It’s as if it tried something of proved in itself … Because, to me, she does not owe anything tried of me proved, because, I’m not impressed … This take it to me much more than all this !!! I find even this simply too stupid in actual fact !!!

Uncle Jasper says to me, that auntie Rosalie, in tendency to be too much exaggerated for nothing … I must confess, that I begin believing it … Uncle Jasper tells me not to make it to me with this … That she is going to end up passing to him, that she wants too much me to protect … Yeah !!! It for undoubtedly reason … But by instant , I wonder so why … Auntie Alice, me said that … Rosalie wants it to my mom, because, she cannot have of child, and whom she tries to steal me from my mom … I must confess, that she is absolutely mad … My mom will always remain my mom and auntie Rosalie, my aunt simply … I don’t want it to be something else … I would just like that she understands it …

I spoke with uncle Emmett, and it me said, don’t make me with Rosalie, that it went the reasoning, and that everything was going to become again in order, I hope that it for reason … I especially don’t want to be on-protected as her fact so definitely … This comes stifling all this !!!

Oh !!! Dad says that I owe to me put to bed … Because me, contrary to my parents, I sleep … And if I want to find Jake in the school, I must sleep … More quickly I’m going to dive into the depth of my dreams, more quickly I’m going to wake up near Jacob … It’s strange, but, me crucifix that I like it … But check, I’m going to you to discuss again it later …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 0:18

June 29th 2009

Dear Diary,

Yes !!! It’s still me again !!! … I just come back from the Secondary School, dad and mom it’s not there !!! I’m a bit alone !!! … Not for a long time I’m sure, because, I know that undoubtedly auntie Rosalie will come to find me it’s unable to leave me alone the single minute that one !!!

I saw Jacob today !!! I crossed the day with him, between lessons heard well !!! I love being so much near him … It has a little thing I don’t know what who comes to make me crazy … Even if auntie Alice says that it’s love , I too much don’t want to believe it … Me in love ?! She would really be strange let us say !!! But anyway … !!! Still there, this remains a mystery of life all this !!! And I make with that’s …

Granny Esmee say me that’s I grew wonderfully well … I think it’s so adorable to say it to me !!! That’s true , that I resemble dad and mom, therefore, a lot already there, imagine mixture that it fact !!! I always found dad and mom so beautiful … Then by looking at me in the mirror, I have this manner of thinking I’m pretty also. Without wanting to have superficial air they agree !!! I just like to be pretty what !!!

Arfff … Again step which make heard themselves hear, undoubtedly auntie Rosalie who comes to find me … then, I’m already going to have to stop writing for today I believe, that I could never be quiet …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 0:19

July 6th 2009

Dear diary,

I’m sorry, I took a huge time before to write you … I must confess, that I was overwhelmed, between the secondary school and my family … And auntie Rosalie who never leaves me only when my parents are not there … It’s hardly if I succeed in seeing Jacob … And I must confess, that’s all this, indeed makes me shit … I try of thought favourably of this … But in the moment, I find too protective over me … I has have speak about this whit uncle Emmett, and he not says, that he tried to make understand to him … But she is too delimited … I began to believe it …

I know, I have perhaps tendency to be exaggerated … But really … By moment … I find that too hard … I know, I’m a simply child … But much again … This really makes me … Ahhhhh !!!! I prefer say nothing about all this … This can’t be nice to read … And I don’t want that dad and mom knows all this …

You know … I try to be able to see Jake inconspicuously, so that my family does no know it i have no desire to make me put down a heap of questions in which I would no personally like to answer I just feel like … Simply to see … I don’t know why … I especially don’t know what arrives too me for some time, but it’s really strange when I see Jacob … Aunt Alice say that’s I’m in love with him … I find that is anything I cannot be loving Jake let us see … Shone who is my friend of always … Arfff by moment, it’s so much to complicate all this …

Anyway, I think that I’m going to have to go … Dad and mom there sound back and I have no desire to have to clear myself on why I still stand while it’s late …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 0:20

July 7th 2009

Dear Diary,

I’m here again !!!! … I was much less long than last time … I had promised it after everything ! And how you can see, I always hold my promises !!!! This cannot make in another way !!!

I Finished by avoided auntie Rosalie … And my parents … I could go to find Jacob in reservatuion if I know, that undoubtedly …I’m going to become told off, I needed to see him to speak with him and espacially, to be with him … What’s do you want … The little girl in me, asks only to see again it here is everything !!!! I have my reason, which I want to keep for me … It’s wrong ?! I don’t know … All that I know, it’s that it’s so !!!
They spoke a lot Jake and me … I must confess that her my fact a huge good … He knew how to make me laught and cried … And yes, because, I can cry … I can even redden … Joy to be a half human and a half vampire … It’s everything where nothing !!!! Finally in brief, to come back to my dialogue with Jacob ... I must confess, that a lot thing past in the evening there I hesitate to speak about it, of fright, that dad and mom falls on my diary and that they pass to them by the head to read that he contains … Let us say there that … That I don’t think, that belongs to arrive how that !!!!

Silence … Silence … Silence … And very long time of silence …

Arff, I so how don’t know how to speak … All that I can say it’s that … I crossed a stage of my life … That I don’t believe pass so quickly in fact I have … I have slept with Jake … I can hear dad and mom shouted already … And Alice to say to me « You don’t know protection my darling ?! » Arff … I can nothing there it arrived so I had programmed nothing all that and Jake either … All this arrived so quickly … But I regret nothing …

I think that auntie Alice was right … I … I’m loving him … Jacob makes me of odd butterflies in the stomach … Even that she comes to hurt me … Uncle Emmet, said whom Jacob my impregnated with her smell … I must confess, That I don’t understand too much what he wanted to tell … Perhaps because, I’m still too young to understand everything what big says !!!

You understand now why , I’m afraid that dad and mom falls on my diary … I’m especially afraid that they prevent me from seeing again Jacob later … This me madman so much fear all this I believe, that it would be better that I don’t think of it too much … It’s perhaps the best idea …

I must to go now … Auntie Alice there wait for me to go to shopping, she wants me to be pretty for the ball of the Halloween the whizz know so much that me, her in it by whom to want everything to be improved … And I please no disappoint it … You have it know so much that me, her look alike it by whom to want everything to be improved … And I don’t want to disappoint it … And I believe, which to find me a bit with auntie Alice is going to make me the biggest good … Know that I can trust in her … It’s an angel that one …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 0:20

July 8th 2009

Dear Diary,

This is me once again … It’s always a pleasure that to write his thoughts in the foible you !!! This makes me a huge good I can ask for nothing more than all this !!!

You remember, that I your to speak about Jacob ?! Dad and mom still nothing know about it from whom knows how pass between her and my … Luckily, or badly chance, when they will end up learning it … But since you already know, I nothing regret, far off, I’m even delighted of how things belong crossed !!! Thi my fact a huge good I know, her seem mad, but it’s however the truth !!! I still float under my small cloud, and I hope sincerely that’s will not be a last time when all this will take place between Jake and I …

By speaking about Jake, he wrote me a letter which he my delayed when one it’s seen … I have pop-up menus here, to be sure that nobody will take it … And read it … Then, that of better than to hide it from the fine bottom of a closed diary ?! I trust you so much, whom she does not upset me, that you read this letter !!!

« Dear Nessie,

You know, that I have don’t habit to write … Even that I intensely detested making it, but however, when it’s about you, it simply differs … I well like to exchange with you … I love you !!!

The night when we pass together was more that marvelous … I hope simply that your parents will nothing realize and that they will not tell you off … Because, she would really be stupid … After all, it arrived how her and everything them two wanted no ?! Then, I don’t see why they would have in we growl … Made tired for the time being …

Nessie, I love you strong, it’s even too mad what I can feel for you as love … You bring me so much … You are my exuberance and that to exist also !!! Without you, I believe, that I would not be the man that’s I’m in the moment … Then, I want to thank you for all this !!! For your softness, your love, your patience … Everything that’s !!!!

I love you Nessie, but, now, I must leave you … The bell come from sounding, and I follow too much urge to go to find you …

At in the evening my preferred vampire !!!!

Your wolf of love …

Jake …
»

It’s so cute !!! This make me even crazy of him even more than I have already been him !!! it’s an angel !!! And I like him so much !!!! I don’t know what I would make without him !!! I believe, that I would not be this girl and woman to become there if it was not part of my life …

I must go there I want to got find Jacob !!! I already lack and it’s barely 10 minutes since us, us are left …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 0:21

July 10th 2009

Dear diary,

I take a little of my time for writing you, while everything is calm at home … Dad and mom his goes to hunting together, Emmett and auntie Rosalie speaks together about think to old for mine !!! Auntie Alice is with Jasper … And Grandpa and Grandma speak on the terrace … So, I can write you very calmly hanging time …

Yesterday, I was has the fair with my family, and they allowed me to ask Jake to be come with us !!! I must confess, that I have pass a great time !!! To make an exit with my family, and to have Jake with me , belonged even better … It my fact to make Ferris wheel, I must confess, that I detested that !!! However, vampires have habit to be in height … But I believe, that fact to remain in the same place without moved, her helps me in no way … Of course, Jake in tremendously laughs at me … And my family too … But it’s okay … That’s life !!!

For some days, I don’t feel very well, I don’t know what I have, but this frighten me a bit … I said nothing to my parents, I have no desire to worry them with this … I said nothing to Jake either … I don’t know what happens to me, but I don’t like this … I’m going to go to speak about it with my grandpa Carlisle, I know, that I can trust in him … I love my little grandpa !!!

I’m going to try to have a rest a bit, my body asks me for a lot of repose, I understand nothing !!! I’m afraid … I must confess … I hope simply that I have nothing serious …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 0:57

July 15th 2009

Dear Diary,

It’s me after a long moment before having decided to write you … I needed repose to say them about grandpa Carlisle. He says that I saw too much of put on edge with exams in the school … And they also kept a secret between us two … Something only it my said, only when, I would be ready to speak in stay form the family, that he was going to be for me supported …

By the way … As you have precedent undoubtedly with my precedent page … I’m … I’m … I’m pregnant … I don’t have said it to Jacob yet, I’m so much afraid, that it takes it badly and that he leaves me later … It’s so much don’t my purpose … I so much need him in my life, i love him only … So much more wait every event well heard for dad and mom don’t know it had either and it’s so better … I don’t have desire to make me shouted over and to make me say « RENESMEE … YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IS THE PROTECTED ?! » And that it prevents my especially from seeing again Jake … This I would NEVER forgive myself to him !!!! You know very well much how Jacob is important for me and that I would give my whole life !!!! Finally, I hope that you know it !!! …

I’m so much afraid, if you knew to what extent even … I don’t want live without Jake … And I don’t have desire of me blurred with my parents that I love with all my heart … But if I had no choose between living without Jake or my family, I would leave with Jacob … I know, it not very nice … But Jake is ALL MY LIFE !!!! And to live without him … Oh ! I don’t want to have to think of it … A sentence which I like very much … « Ask me why I love him, and I would say to you why I live !!! » I believe, which she simply wants to very tell … Finally in my opinion she very mean … And I like It form the bottom of my heart !!! Very as I LIKE more than my life, Jacob !!!!

Finally, I know, that it’s mad … But it’s just like that ! If you knew to what extent … I don’t see myself living my life without Jacob to live without him, it’s as to die form heart attack … Jacob is too much all my life … I love him so much !!!

I must stop now, grandpa Carlisle, say to me, whom I owe to me rested … Therefore, I’m going to go to the bed … But it’s promised, I go to given news very fast …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyLun 20 Juil - 10:07

July 20th 2009

Dear Diary,

I know, I still have took the delay to write you … But I needed to find a only bit with myself I must confess … With everything the story by which I must pass, I must say, that it’s not really something easy for mine … I feel so vulnerable do not know what to make with all this story … I must confess, that’s the unknown frightens really … I still did no make decision … I still find it to difficult position in this story … I’m totally afraid …

I again said nothing to dad and mom … Even less to Jacob … I’m much to afraid of everything spoiled between him and myself … I love Jake more than my own life … And I don’t want to live without him … To lose him, would cause my death … I can’t live without her … I know that’s all seem crazy … But it’s the reality … Jake is my pure life … I don’t want imagine my life without him … I love Jake from the bottom of my heart …

I don’t know when … I would say to him … But very soon … Undoubtedly in the evening … I have the approval of mom and dad to spend the night with him … All this was gone to be good for me … I need … I was alone found with him …

I must go … Dad says that Jacob comes from arriving … Wish me good luck, in the evening, I launch …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyMar 21 Juil - 6:46

July 21th 2009

Dear diary,

I told everything to Jacob … Outright, it was under the impact, but is very quickly come back to him. I believed the worst, but it to grip me in the arms and turned me fact by saying to me that he loved me. I was really moved of his reaction … I must confess, I put waits in no way !!!

I can’t say, that of sides of dad and mom, this was the same history … I believe, that’s if mom would have been again human, she would have made a heart attack … And dad, for her part, it have look me without knowing what to say … Dad has never been really the one who most let see his feelings … I inherited side of my father … But I also had the soft side of my mother … By the way … To come back to their reaction … Outright they said nothing … They have us simply look in everything of role Jake and me … I believe, that all this have the longest minutes of my life. But mom have finished to smile to me and say to me that she don’t wanted me … No more than she wanted to Jacob … Dad have simply said that he knew that she went arrived one day … And that he knew that’s Jacob was a good guy … And that I was going to be happy with him … I must confess, that I was really surprised of their reaction. But very happy, that they accept it … I always said, that I had the best parents of the world !!! I love them more than my life !!!

Here as you can see, everything it’s crossed well of side … I can ask for nothing of better … I’m on small cloud !!! I’m in love !!!

I must already got there, I know, that I little wrote … But auntie Alice, expect to got to make of the shopping … And I can nothing refuse him …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyMer 29 Juil - 7:12

July 29th 2009

Dear diary,

I know, here is 8 days, that I would have to writing you … But, I was overwhelmed here and there … With all my purchases for back to school, and my shopping days with auntie Alice … Without forgotten, but taken out from families organized to have a good time … I had a tremendous number of time in you dedicated … But, I’m here now with some news very cool only for you !!!!

I follow go to the Safaris Park with all of family Cullen and heard well with Jacob, who had been able liberated to come with us … I must confess, that I was really happy that’s he will be there … This would not have been the similar without him … Dad mad me laught definitely when he saw a Puma … Uncle Emmett shone in apparently said « Hey !!! It’s your second love !!! » The first being mom … I think, that if he would have been able, dad would have jumped over the fence to swallow it any circle … But the agree, that he knows to control himself very well especially when it’s in one lives that to make smile people … When uncle Emmett have seen a grizzly, auntie Rosalie has of the bring it back to order, because, I think definitely, that it would have made as like dad, but to have fun to one … I know that everything them tow would don’t have hurt his animals. I must confess, that for my part, I really have love, the Pumas, Grizzlies, the Tigers and especially the splendid white wolf !!!! So what ?! They make me think of Jacob !!!! I can nothing there !!!! But, I have passed a nice time there …

So, I must leave you for now, Jacob expect to lie down , my parents one to accept that he sleeps at the home in the evening was we came back in late form the Safaris Park … There is already 1:04 of the morning, and in any case, I don’t hold any more standing, because, contrary to my parents, I sometimes sleep by the moment …

Therefore here, I’m going to try to arriving to have a messages written of the Cullen family tomorrow … I want to have a memory of them with me …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptySam 8 Aoû - 23:16

August 8th 2009

Dear Diary

I know, i’m unpardonable, i don’t have give my news before so much long time … I’m sorry … But in the evening, it’s something special for me … It’s not me which goes writings … But them …

Esmee : Good morning ! Therfore , I’m Esmee, I’m very happy that my little daughter exists ! And I’m not very gifted to write on Nessie’ s diary ! I find that very personal a diary ! Anyway I make you full of kisses and leave the place has my husband.

Carlisle : Good morning, I’m Carlisle . I don’t know what to say ! Just the single thing … Nessie, you are a very delightful girl who see you soon 16 years old. Yes !!! On September 7th of this year ! I remembered it. Which special day the day of your birth, I was not unfortunately there, but you can say thank to your father my darling.

Alice : My darling, I love you from the bottom of my heart, it’s even a lot if it not pack-saddle more for a long time !!! I obviously found a good ides for tone entered in the Secondary School !!! Oh … Eh … I have fault forgotten … You know that they make in practice the same size ? And you know however I love you ?! Check, if you knows everything … You can pass your new top ? The one what you given whizz Charlie ! I shall never have thought that he is from goo taste for fashion !!! I let write Japser now !!! I love you my baby Nessie.

Jasper : Nessie, I don’t know what to put to one side !!! That’s I’m on that you whizz make meadow ex to read in my thoughts ! It’s really terror, already with you father who reads in thoughts at all times and supporting his daughter who just needs us touched to know that she wants !!! They have twice less that private life !!! But nonetheless her, I like you very much my doudou !!! Hey pooh yes, you see , I call you by the nickname which I chose ! This pleases you ?!

Rosalie : Cuckoo my darling, nothing to say to you apart that you are superb my flea and that I love you and … Yes, check, they are going to say that’s is good, otherwise will have tou more place in your diary !

Emmett : Hi, it’s uncle grizzly ! I have to say nothing more to everybody in said that I wanted !!! I love you …

Dad & Mom : Renesmee, you want that have write in your diary ? Have cannot make it, it would never have enough light ! they love you tremendously and for eternity. Make us thought of person killed Emmett for the fact that it your said ! Go have channel, make not this head !!! Kisses.

Oups, I had more thought that I had written just farther before they write me … Poor uncle Grizzly !

Therefore veils, you know one part of my family, and yes, we are vampires ! Bu you know it for a long time no ?!

But need absolutely that I say to you a knack ! No tw0 !!!

Grandpa Charlie goes FINALLY married with Christa !!! I’m VERY happy because Christa asked to me to be his bridesmaid I’m too much impatient !!! Say that granny Renee it’s married whit Phil for a long time … But anyways, I never seen Renee & Phil … It’s because they don’t know that vampires exist and that we are … Charlie & Christa they know in belle lurette since ! My god, I’m sprit to write an expression of Jacob !!! « Belle Lurette » !!! If I see him, I kill him !!! No !!! I could never kill my love !!! I like him far too much for this … Need that I spend fewer time with him then !!! No … Her least I can’t …

SHIT !!!! Yes I know I also say offronts … But I also I’m on !!! I owe absolutely to you left !!!! I forgot that I got up early !!! And contrary to my parents … I SLEEP !!!

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 20 Aoû - 23:48

August 20th 2009

Dear Diary,

Once again, IKnow, I take the delay to be written you … I’m unpardonable … But however, I make my best … I assure you … I’m in leave in the secondary school … And however, I have the impression to not be … The summer to be so much crossed quickly too quickly even …

It’s still raining … It’s not so new in Froks … Is always in rain !!! But that give me the chance to rest me bit and to spend of time with Jake, when is not occupied with Quilleut … Her wolf tribe !!!

Oh !!! Jake give me a pretty message in the morning. I put on my diary, jut like that … I’m sure that I would never lose it …

« Nessie,

You come of to me left, and I have the impression that fact of thousands of years that’s I did not see you … I miss you already !!! If you knew to what extent, you are important for me !!! I love you so much, more than my simply life …

I believe, that I understand Edward so much better currently, of importance that Bella have for him … Because, in my eyes you have the same importance … I don’t want relinquished to live without you !!! Renesmee, I love you so much !!!!

Thank you, to be part of my life, to make every days who crosses the best which is … I’m thankful to you there … I love you, more than my life !!!

I kiss you … And I miss you strong …

With all my love,

Your Jake

x.x
»

How don’t love him when it gives me reason in my heart to beat ?! I love him so much !!! Is my reason to rest in life …

I must stop here for now, Carlisle said to me, that I need sleep, my love in my body, needs repose also …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyVen 4 Sep - 8:53

September 4th 2009

Dear Diary,

I took time to write you, but, I had to have a rest … I had complications with my pregnancy and I have of make treat by grandpa Carlisle, suddenly, my parents and the rest of the family knew it now … This was not so much joy … I must confess … Dad and mom wanted it to Jacob at the beginning … But they quickly understood that they could nothing there, that I was not forever going a baby …

Carlisle want that’s I repose, to give chance to my baby there to calm down and what everything goes well … Mom and dad one to accept that Jacob remains with us for everything time … It makes responsible for going to search my duties in the school and for going also to carry them once end. I really don’t know what I would make without him … It’s mad, as I can love him … MY JAKE !!!

Apart this, I don’t know to much, what I can say about me … Jacob wait for me to sleep, because, I must try to sleep … Then, I’m going to go to find it I lack it’s mad …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyMar 8 Sep - 20:42

Septembre 8th 2009

Hello my love,

I know that’s yoy have habit a bit in practice to everything in daytimes, so, I wanted to make you a surprise, don’t be afraid, I don’t have read the others pages I promise you !!! I would simple write a short everything, which would form the bottom of my heart …

Nessie, my Nessie … I love you from the bottom of my heart, you my dream come true … Without you, I’m nothing … Just a guy without no life … You bring me tremendously, and I was fond that death know …

I love you my little princess … I should rather say, we love you both !!! Thx for everything that’s you gave it to me … I always love you …

Your wolf …

Jake

x.x

WoW !!!! What’s a nice awaken, that to take this diary and to read it’s loving words on behalf of the man there you love !!!! I can ask for nothing best !!!! I’m really on my cloud !!!! Therefore, I would don’t write very big once again, I smell a soft smell of the kitchen, there or Jake must meet with my grandpa and my grandma … And I lack too much !!!!

Arfff, I’m sorry, I going to leave you for now, I don’t feel very well, I’m still going to be sick, as in everything in morning since I’m pregnant … But promised, I give you my news very soon !!!

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyDim 4 Oct - 20:43

October 4th 2009

Dear diary,

Where to begin then, that‘s make 1 month, since I have you give me my news !!! I must confess, that’s I was really overwhelmed. Between my pregnancy which arrives in this at the end, and studies which I make in home now … And without forgotten Jake … I really don’t more of time to me to rest me …

But I did not forget you therefore, I’m simple less present to write you, because, I want everything to be perfect … That’s Cullen count my life by the true way of fairy, and the Quilleut and the Black also … I have on truth nice and big family, that to ask of better ?! Nothing more … I’m in my dream !!!

Finally here I know, it’s not a lot, but Jake comes from arriving of the school … And I want to spend a little of time with him …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 5 Nov - 3:53

Novembre 4th 2009

Dear Diary,

Another long time to pass before I had the time to write you to be held up to time of my life … But I reassure you, I’m okay !!!! I’m on the point of giving birth, I must confess, that’s I’m really nervous, but I trust in grandpa Carlisle and in my mate Jake … I simply hope to be at the height …

I’m absolutely on my small cloud with Jacob … It’s my reason to live, and I don’t see myself living without him … It’s my dream come true !!!! And I love him !!!!

Oufff, I must leave you now, I think that is for today … I rewrite you very quickly promised …

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyMer 11 Nov - 18:55

November 11th 2009

Dear Diary,

Nessie, my Nessie, is with Carlisle now … But she was fond in that’s I write for her in his diary before going to find it … It’s on the point of delivering …Yes yes … My Nessie is goinf to bring into the world a small infant … I’m totally happy !!!!! I’m finally going to be able to take in my arms, make a fuss of it and say to him to what’s extent I Love him and I’m happy that it’s allowed us …

I can’t write you more than this … Nessie wil take back the writing as soon as she will have an instant … But I owe turned over my girlfriend … Carlisle says that she claims me …

See you soon …

Jake
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyJeu 3 Déc - 22:31

December 3th 2009

Dear Diary,

I’m finally back … After some weeks of absence … Jake held in that I use time with our child … Then, it’s because I made … That’s why I took so much time before writing you again. But, I did not forget you therefore … Because, I have knack to be then said to you … As well started before drinking of our daughter …

Yes … Jake and I, has a little girl … We have call her, Moon, because she into the world for gold of a full moon … And we wanted, to underline it in that way … Moon, is the nicest present of the sky that Jake and I have … She is soft and in dyes it with Jacob … But, she have my eyes and the same coldness of skin as me … She is our pride …

Oh !!! I’m sorry, I know that it’s little of write … But Jacob comes to bring me our daughter, then, I must give him to drink … But I don’t forget you does don’t make it you !!!!

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyLun 4 Jan - 22:18

January 4th 2010

Dear Diary,

To us here Is already made in 2010 … Il’s mad as years to pass quickly !!! It’s because Moon, take a good part of my free instant, but I like her from the bottom of my heart … Jacob is simply adorable with me, as much as he has with Moon … If you can see acting … It’s simply an angel !!! My angel !!!

I’m really happy of what life has give me … I can so very ask of better … I’m on my little cloud !!! I love my new life !!! I really has noting to ask of whom !!! I have a super daughter … A marvellous boyfriend, a extraordinary family !!! Afterwards, I fallen well !!!

I’m sorry, but I owe left now, Moon crying and wonder !!! As Jake leaves with my dad !!! Like I’m only … I owe to me occupied Moon !!!

<3

Nessie
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary EmptyMer 17 Fév - 18:59

February 17th 2010

Dear Diary,

I never realized, how caring for a child cloud take as much of our time … So, I don’t even had time to write you before Wednesday … It’s crazy anyway, any time to pass before reaching give you my new … But you know, I don’t have forgotten about them, just that I can spend less time simply to write …

Besides, I gotta go … Jake will continue to write for me, while I give the baby to drink … Otherwise I’m going to tear the head with all his tears … ( laughter ) …

<3

Nessie

Well, my Nessie asked to write for her, finally, to continue a bit before I go find her, yet she knows very well, I hate to write, but hey, what I would don’t for the woman of my life ? Nothing out there thinking … ( laughter )

She said probably what the consequences of having a baby ? Less time for her, less time to relax, go out and fun … But it’s the most wonderful mothers I know … She is truly dedicated to kid … Jus as I am … This is our little pride simply … And we all love very strong …

Sorry, but I’ll get my turn … I’ll go find Nessie …

See you soon …

Jake
Contenu sponsorisé

The Nessie Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Nessie Diary   The Nessie Diary Empty

The Nessie Diary
Page 1 sur 1