The Taylor Lautner Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Taylor Lautner Fan

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09

AuteurMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09 Empty
MessageSujet: Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09   Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09 EmptyVen 21 Aoû - 3:30

Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09

It has been a relativity slow Twilight news day today, probably due to the fact that the cast and crew are feverishly working hard on the set of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Yesterday, Jackson Rathbone was on set filming his scenes while his onscreen father Peter Facinelli trained for the fight scenes. What Eclipse scenes are you most looking out for?

Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09 Stewar10

Kristen Stewart talks with EW about being misunderstood, Taylor Lautner talks Jacob Black, Perez Hilton is outing Kristen and Rob, and for the die hard vampire lovers we have some news on the new show Vampire Diaries. Come and get your Twilight Saga Daily Dosage filled with news, interviews, and fun pictures surrounding your favorite books and movies.

EW in Canada

Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09 Stewartlautnerew

Entertainment Weekly was on set in Vancouver to talk to the two stars of The Twilight Saga: New Moon. As you can tell, Robert Pattinson is taking a backseat this go around on all the press chaos because his part is very small compared to Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart . So sorry guys, but the good news is that Taylor has risen to the challenge of being in the media and is doing a fabulous job! EW spoke with Kristen and Taylor about how this franchise has made them famous, their characters, and hopes for the future.

Kristen Stewart on doing interviews: "Self-evaluation is not my strong point, and you’re constantly asked to critique yourself. You just spent three months on set and your whole life is wrapped up in that - and then it’s like 'Okay, define that right know in five minutes.' I can’t do that. I used to get nervous that I would become a completely different person - and then they would think that was me. So I’ve tried to calm down, but no one’s ever going to write, 'Oh she's just actually a pretty normal chick who really loves what she does.'"

Taylor Lautner on Jacob: "I hope that people say that I’m more like the pretransformation side than the cranky wolf. But the wolf side is cool. It’s challenging because he’s not human. I mean, what human walks around with a frown looking like he wants to kill something?"

Check out Entertainment Weekly's new Fall Preview to score more clips from the interview, amazing pictures of the duo, and some New Moon secrets. Not that we need to tell anyone this since we all have the date marked in our calendar, but for those living on Mars, make sure to check out The Twilight Saga: New Moon opening November 20, 2009.

Welcome New Vampires

Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09 Vampiredairies

Get ready to embrace a whole new set of vampires this fall on The CW when the highly anticipated Vampire Diaries premieres on September 10 at 8pm. If you think loving one vampire is difficult then imagine being dead smack in the middle of a love affair with two vampires. Elena is the human from a small town that falls for the mysterious and the intriguing "cold ones" have to offer. We don’t want to give away too many spoilers but the series is dark, emotional, and full of vampire loving. This is one series you will want to sink your teeth into.

Perez Says…

The gangsta of gossip is speaking out about the couple news surrounding Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Although he has no proof he is claiming that the couple is definitely together; they may not be boyfriend and girlfriend but they are together. Hilton told MTV, "I think they are trying to keep it loosey-goosey." What do you think and do you think the media will ever leave them alone?

Rumor of the Day

Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09 Pattinsonnose

Okay, are you ready for this rumor? The hand picked rumor of the day is that Robert Pattinson went out and got himself a nose job. According to The Plastic Surgey Channel, Rob is sporting a new honker because his old one was not good enough. New York plastic surgeon Dr. Sherell Aston tells MMH the real deal about Rob's features, “I have reviewed the available photos on Robert Pattinson and I believe he is the real deal: a handsome young man with strong facial features including a wide jaw and strong chin. His nose is a little wide in the middle (mid-vault), a little bit long and pulls down a small amount when he smiles. His tip cartilages are readily defined and are not easily changed surgically. He is on the road to a successful career and does not need plastic surgery to make it happen.”

Orders Up

New Moon soundtrack orders are being taken over at HotTopic.com. The CD is not due out until October 13 but fans are urged to buy early online if they want their precious CD in their hands on the day it is released. Thoughts on Rob singing on the album?

Official Twilight Conventions

Twilight Saga Daily Dosage - 08/20/09 Twilightconventionbanne

Yesterday, we got a request for information on the Official Twilight Conventions, so today we are here to tell you all about them. Creation Entertainment has teamed up with Summit Entertainment to bring the fans the first ever sponsored Twilight conventions. For those that are lucky enough to still attend these amazing events get ready for New Moon central. Movie posters, trailers, chances to meet New Moon actors and so much more! As of now, these events are only held in the US however Summit and Creation signed a three year contract, so sit tight, they are coming!

Arlington, VA
23-Apr-10 - Official Twilight Convention

Atlanta, GA
5-Mar-10 - Official Twilight Convention

Boston, MA
16-Jul-10 - Official Twilight Convention

Charlotte, NC
30-Apr-10 - Official Twilight Convention

Chicago, IL
2-Oct-09 - Official Twilight Convention
25-Jun-10 - Official Twilight Convention

Los Angeles, CA