The Taylor Lautner Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Taylor Lautner Fan

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Q&A: Kristen Stewart Talks 'Adventureland' & How 'Twilight ...: But with regard to Twilight,..

AuteurMessage
Mary-Eve
Admin
Mary-Eve

Q&A: Kristen Stewart Talks 'Adventureland' & How 'Twilight ...: But with regard to Twilight,.. Empty
MessageSujet: Q&A: Kristen Stewart Talks 'Adventureland' & How 'Twilight ...: But with regard to Twilight,..   Q&A: Kristen Stewart Talks 'Adventureland' & How 'Twilight ...: But with regard to Twilight,.. EmptyVen 21 Aoû - 2:19

In anticipation of the August 25 release of Adventureland on Blu-ray and DVD, Kristen Stewart answered a few questions about the film as well as "Twilight" and its sequel, "New Moon."

"Adventureland" is about James, an uptight recent college graduate who discovers that he'll have to get a degrading minimum-wage job at a local amusement park. Kristen plays his co-worker Em, who helps James loosen up a bit.

Q: Was there anything fun about shooting on the actual theme park?

KS: Yeah, we weren't allowed to go on the rides until the end, and then they stuck us on the most dangerous rickety wooden old ride that they had at the park. That was the one ride that we got to ride. And we did it like 15 times. It's especially funny though to see Jesse (Eisenberg) on a ride because his enthusiasm is very restrained. He's like, 'Oh yes, that was very fun' [laughs].

Q: So what's the worst summer job that you ever had?

KS: I've never had one. I've done sort of funky movies over summers. And once I didn't like a production designer, if that counts as a bad job! [laughs]

Q&A: Kristen Stewart Talks 'Adventureland' & How 'Twilight ...: But with regard to Twilight,.. Kriste10

See More Photos Of Aventurland Here !

Q&A: Kristen Stewart Talks 'Adventureland' & How 'Twilight ...: But with regard to Twilight,.. Adventurekristen

Q: Kristen, what are you looking forward to in the next movie in the "Twilight" series, "New Moon?"

KS: I'm looking forward to all aspects of the movie. A lot more is introduced, like the world of the werewolves comes alive, and the second movie is much more quaint. Edward leaves her, which is interesting, considering the first movie is based entirely on their devotion to each other. So to see them cope without each other and to see this character, Jacob, who is supposed to represent light and warmth. He pulls her out of a rut that's seemingly impossible. And it's really tragic. There is actually a lot more to work with. The first one was good because it was ultimate love and abandon, and that's good, but it's also kind of one note. Now it's a different story.

Q: Has life changed drastically? Are you just aware of being watched all the time?

KS: Not on a day-to-day basis, it's only like at press junkets and things like this that you have to watch what you say. But really people don't really recognize me often. I think I just look different in person or something. I'm also not very approachable, and maybe they're just like 'Ooohhh, she's scary!' [laughs]

Q: Has that film changed your life?

KS: I don't have a grand plan. I don't scope things out. I don't look at a project and how it relates to others. It's not like, 'Oh this is the next step and this is probably smart for me.' Adventureland, for example, was something that I wanted to do because the characters were easy to invest in. It's just there to be played. They played like real people - you feel responsible for someone that you feel will die right on the page unless you bring them to life. Whenever you feel that, it is something worthwhile. But with regard to Twilight, it's made it easier to do things that I really like, things that like an independent movie that nobody would normally see. Now it's like, ' Oh let's go see Bella in this stripper movie; it'll be crazy!' [Laughs]

See More Photos Of Twilight : New Moon here !

Q&A: Kristen Stewart Talks 'Adventureland' & How 'Twilight ...: But with regard to Twilight,.. Twilightnewmoonmovie07

Source : twilightersnet
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://taylorlautnerforum.forumactif.com

Q&A: Kristen Stewart Talks 'Adventureland' & How 'Twilight ...: But with regard to Twilight,..
Page 1 sur 1