The Taylor Lautner Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Taylor Lautner Fan

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

19.02.10 - Universal Pays Him $7.5M For 'Stretch Armstrong'

AuteurMessage
Letty
Letty

19.02.10 - Universal Pays Him $7.5M For 'Stretch Armstrong' Empty
MessageSujet: 19.02.10 - Universal Pays Him $7.5M For 'Stretch Armstrong'   19.02.10 - Universal Pays Him $7.5M For 'Stretch Armstrong' EmptyDim 21 Fév - 12:53

TAYLOR LAUTNER UPDATE: Universal Pays Him $7.5M For 'Stretch Armstrong'; 'Northern Lights' Loses Him "Over Casting Issues"; 2 Movies Now Wooing Him For That April Slot
By Nikki Finke | Category: Actors, Movies, Studios | Friday February 19, 2010 @ 5:10pm

EXCLUSIVE: I've learned that after 5 PM today, bidders will be told who won that Taylor Lautner-attached script Abducted which the new motion picture lit agency Verve sent out for its client Shawn Christensen. (At one point, Lionsgate had an exclusive negotiating window but couldn't agree on terms.) Meanwhile, there's a lot more Lautner news. He and Skydance's flyboy movie Northern Lights have "respectfully parted ways over casting issues", sources tell me, noting, "Taylor's people want to step up and put the best actors and directors around him." (I hear the Northern Lights project will continue to move forward without Lautner...) Now 5 more movies have been offered to the Twilight Saga's 18-year-old co-star, including 2 for that open April slot. As for that new salary high of $7.5 million Skydance had offered him for Northern Lights, I've learned that Universal paid him that sum to play the title role in Stretch Armstrong. It's good to be Taylor right now. (And let me talk you off the ledge if you're not.)

Credit : www.deadline.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

19.02.10 - Universal Pays Him $7.5M For 'Stretch Armstrong'
Page 1 sur 1