The Taylor Lautner Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Taylor Lautner Fan

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

17.02.10 - Toy Fair Fun

AuteurMessage
Letty
Letty

17.02.10 - Toy Fair Fun Empty
MessageSujet: 17.02.10 - Toy Fair Fun   17.02.10 - Toy Fair Fun EmptySam 20 Fév - 12:27

Taylor Lautner: Toy Fair Fun
Wed, 17 February 2010 at 4:10 pm

17.02.10 - Toy Fair Fun Taylor-lautner-toy-fair

Taylor Lautner has some fun playing with the new Nerf Raider Blaster as he visits Hasbro’s showroom at the American International Toy Fair in NYC on Tuesday afternoon (February 16).

The 18-year-old actor just beat JJJ’s record with the new Bop It Bounce! Until yesterday, JJJ held the record for most bounces with 71. Taylor upped us by 20 more!

MTV caught up with Hasbro CEO and Stretch Armstrong producer Brian Goldner about Taylor’s upcoming role in the film. He shared, “He is a real actor and it was so clear to us as we saw him in Twilight. We look for insights from every audience about where we should go with our brands, so when I saw my daughter and all of her friends go crazy for him, and then I saw the background that he was also this mixed martial arts expert in that Saturday Night Live piece … that was the real deal.”

17.02.10 - Toy Fair Fun Taylor-lautner-toy-fair-0117.02.10 - Toy Fair Fun Taylor-lautner-toy-fair-02

Credit : justjaredjr.buzznet.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

17.02.10 - Toy Fair Fun
Page 1 sur 1