The Taylor Lautner Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

For the Taylor Lautner Fan

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

[NEWS] 24.11.09 - Covers Rolling Stone

AuteurMessage
Letty
Letty

[NEWS] 24.11.09 -  Covers Rolling Stone Empty
MessageSujet: [NEWS] 24.11.09 - Covers Rolling Stone   [NEWS] 24.11.09 -  Covers Rolling Stone EmptyMer 25 Nov - 11:44

Taylor Lautner Covers Rolling Stone
Tue, 24 November 2009 at 3:14 pm

[NEWS] 24.11.09 -  Covers Rolling Stone Taylor-lautner-rolling-stone

Taylor Lautner shows off his bulging muscles as he takes the cover of the December 2009 issue of Rolling Stone magazine.

The 17-year-old actor opened up about his role of Jacob Black and shed light on his relationship with Bella Swan (played by Kristen Stewart) in the saga. Check it:

On Jacob and Edward being two complete different people
: “The thing is, Jacob and Edward are two completely different guys. They are opposites. And it’s just what kind of girl you are. If you like that more mysterious, dangerous type, then that’s one guy. I personally love Jacob and Bella’s relationship, and how they began as friends. They are so much more open, and can tell each other anything. And Bella and Edward’s relationship, it’s always tense. It’s always serious. But Jacob and Bella’s friendship starts growing stronger and stronger and you just wonder if they can go past friends. It looks like that at some points.”

On Jacob being part villian in the saga: “He can’t really control himself. When he gets mad, he gets mad. And all Jacob has on his mind is on Bella. That’s who he cares for. That’s who he loves. If somebody gets in his way, it’s not good. And he will explode. So I guess you could see that either way.”

On admitting he’s turned into a book worm: “I admit proudly that I enjoyed the series. I was not a book reader at all. But then when I read them, they hook you. I feel like each book, and more so the movies, are just getting more exciting and better and better. With New Moon, you know, it’s not just the love story between these two anymore. Now there are three people, and it’s dangerous.”

Check out Taylor’s full interview and more photos at RollingStone.com!

[NEWS] 24.11.09 -  Covers Rolling Stone Taylor-lautner-rolling-stone-01[NEWS] 24.11.09 -  Covers Rolling Stone Taylor-lautner-rolling-stone-02[NEWS] 24.11.09 -  Covers Rolling Stone Taylor-lautner-rolling-stone-03[NEWS] 24.11.09 -  Covers Rolling Stone Taylor-lautner-rolling-stone-04[NEWS] 24.11.09 -  Covers Rolling Stone Taylor-lautner-rolling-stone-05

Credit : http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/11/24/taylor-lautner-covers-rolling-stone/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

[NEWS] 24.11.09 - Covers Rolling Stone
Page 1 sur 1